Wish your family could receive money without leaving home? Send money from Russia abroad directly to a bank account. Advantages of the direct-to-bank service include:
- Reliability. Your receiver does not have to carry large amounts of cash.
- Convenience. Money is deposited directly in your receiver's bank account.
- Speed. Transfers to most countries can be received in as little as1 business day*.
Complete the Send money form.. You will need:
- Receiver's name
- Bank name
- Account number/BIC code/IBAN/Swift code/IFSC code
Give the form and your ID document to the clerk. Your transfer will be deposited in your receiver’s account in 1-5 business days.*
- Money can only be sent to personal, not business accounts.
- Send Russian rubles or US dollars.
|Transfer amount, RUR
|100.00 - 50,000.00
|More than 50,000.00
|Transfer amount, USD
|3.00 - 2,000.00
|More than 2,000.00
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungry, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, Vietnam
Find a location ››
* Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See www.westernunion.ru for details.
** Set or requisites depends on receives country, call to customer support for the receiver bank requirements. Fees are effective from April 1 till November 30. In addition to transfer fee Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Western Union calculates its rate of exchange based on commercially available interbank rates plus a margin. Most rates of exchange are adjusted several times daily in line with the relevant closing rate of global financial markets. Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. For more details please see www.westernunion.ru |