1. Information on how to enter and the rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter of this Promotion is “121Marketing” Ltd., Leninskaya Sloboda street, 19, office 21А, Moscow, 115280, Russia (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is funded at Promoter’s expense.
4. Entry is open to any physical person aged 18 or over, resident of Russia and that satisfies the entry requirements outlined in section 8 below and therefore would be considered as eligible to participate (“Participant”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Western Union Partners, and service providers/marketing agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promotion commences on February 17, 2020 00:00 (Moscow, Russia time) and ends on March 31, 2020 23:59 (Moscow, Russia time) (“Promotion Period”) and is subject to extension by the Promoter. Entries received after March 31, 2020 23:59 (Moscow, Russia time) (or such later Promotion Period end date) will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries that do not follow the instructions in clause 8 below or incomplete, damaged or defaced entries will not be counted.
7. All entries must be provided in person and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Participants will be able to enter the Promotion for getting a reward by sending a second and a fourth money transfers with a minimum amount of 15 000 rubles or 200 US dollars each transfers to Tajikistan during the Promotion Period via the Western Union® Money TransferSM service at any “Avangard” JSB location or online through its internet-bank or mobile bank.
9. The reward consists of the amount of 200 rubles, credited to the balance of the mobile phone of the Participant specified each time when sending the second and the fourth money transfers during the Promotion. Enrollment of the reward can be made only to the mobile numbers of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS and Tele2 registered in the territory of the Russian Federation. Telephone numbers of other telecom operators not mentioned herein in the Promotion Terms and Conditions do not participate.
10. The Participant’s mobile account is credited on 200 roubles reward amount not later than 7 business days from the date of sending the money transfer by a third-party provider, subject to their respective official rules as to product warranty. The third-party provider will be responsible for any matters arising from or relating to the reward delivery services, and/or information they provide in relation to which the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever. Any enquiry or complaint regarding the reward, services, and/or information should be directed to such third-party provider. Applicable taxes, mobile provider charges or fees may apply and may be deducted from the reward and the Promoter will not responsible for these. The Participants should refer to such third-party provider for its general terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the reward (or any part of them) for a reward (or rewards) of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the reward(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the rewards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for rewards that do not reach the Participants for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. If any Participant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a reward, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Participant in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all Participants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the Promotion will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out before and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties or failures, unauthorized intervention or fraud, vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
16. The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the Promotion and may, store, retrieve, access, process transmit and otherwise use the information that you have provided in connection with your participation in the Promotion. Western Union will use your information in accordance with the applicable Data Protection legislation. Your personal data may be held and transferred by the Promoter for the purposes of this Promotion in other countries outside, including the U.S., which have less stringent Data Protection laws.
If required, entrants may agree to take part in additional unpaid publicity (including photographic shoots and interviews) accompanying or resulting from the Promotion should the Promoter require them to do so.
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far, as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, partners and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of any competition to which these Terms and Conditions relate;
- any change to, supply of, or use of the reward;
- any act or default of any third-party supplier, which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The Promotion can be suspended permanently or temporarily if, for some reason, the Promotion cannot be carried out as planned, including any reason beyond the control of the Promoter that distorts or affects performance, security, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter is obliged to inform the Participant of the Promotion in a reasonable time about such changes.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Russia.
20. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and other marketing materials or collateral produced in relation to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
21. These Terms and Conditions will be published during the Promotion Period on the Promoter’s web site: westernunion.ru.