1. Information on how to enter and the rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter of this Promotion is “ICON” Ltd., 2nd Zvenigorodskaya street, 12 bldg. 4 Moscow, 123100 Russia (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is funded at Promoter’s expense. The Promoter according to paragraph 1 of Article 226 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation acts as a tax agent for personal income tax.
4. Entry is open to any physical person aged 18 years or above who has not performed a money transfer through the Western Union Payment System in remote channels (internet and mobile banking) since January 1, 2019 and until the initiation of the Promotion Period (as defined below) that satisfies the entry requirements outlined in section 8 below and therefore would be considered as eligible to participate (“Participant”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Western Union Partners, Agents and service providers/marketing agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promotion commences on May 1, 2019 00:00 (Moscow, Russia time) and ends on December 31, 2019 23:59 (Moscow, Russia time) (“Promotion Period”) and is subject to extension by the Promoter. Entries received after December 31, 2019 23:59 (Moscow, Russia time) (or such later Promotion Period end date) will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries that do not follow the instructions in clause 8 below or incomplete, damaged or defaced entries will not be counted.
7. All participations must be original and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. All participations become the absolute entry of the Promoter and will not be returned. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby grant the Promoter an irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free world-wide license of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in their entry and hereby waive all moral rights in the participation. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any participation submitted to this competition in any form for all purposes and in all media and to adapt or use the participations in any way in the future.
8. Participants will be able to enter the Promotion by sending 5 (five) money transfers each with a minimum amount of 10 000 rubles or 140 US dollars abroad during the Promotion Period via the Western Union® Money TransferSM service through internet-bank or mobile app when available of the following network of the Western Union Payment System: Avangard Bank JSB, Pochta Bank JSB, Rosselkhozbank JSB, and URALSIB Bank JSB.
9. Participants after sending a fifth money transfer during the Promotion Period as described in section 8 before, will receive through an email directed to the Participant within the following 30 business days from executing such transaction a reward that consists of a 3000 rubles electronic certificate for internet shopping valid for the next 12 months to be used on the website OZON.ru. Participants of the Promotion are restricted to only one reward during the Promotion.
The reward can only be redeemed on the webpage OZON.ru. and is subject to their respective official rules as to product warranty. The internet portal OZOn.ru will be responsible for any matters arising from or relating to the reward delivery services, and/or information they provide in relation to which the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever. Any enquiry or complaint regarding the reward services, and/or information should be directed to the certificate’s provider. Applicable taxes, mobile provider charges or fees may apply and may be deducted from the reward and the Promoter will not responsible for these. The Participants should refer to certificate’s provider for its general terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the reward (or any part of them) for a reward (or rewards) of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the reward(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the rewards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for rewards that do not reach the Participants expectations for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. If any Participant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept or redeem the reward, the Promoter should not be responsible. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all Participants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
13. Details of the Promotion and winners will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out before and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
14. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided by a Participant, the Participant will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree that the Promoter may, store, retrieve, access, process transmit and otherwise use the information that you have provided in connection with your participation in the Promotion. Promoter will use your information in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation including this regarding data protection.
Participants agree to take part in additional unpaid publicity (including photographic shoots and interviews) accompanying or resulting from the Promotion should the Promoter require them to do so.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far, as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, partners and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of any competition to which these Terms and Conditions relate;
- any change to, supply of, or use of the reward;
- any act or default of any third-party supplier,
which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties or failures, unauthorized intervention or fraud, vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The Promotion can be suspended permanently or temporarily if, for some reason, the Promotion cannot be carried out as planned, including any reason beyond the control of the Promoter that distorts or affects performance, security, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter is obliged to inform the Participant of the Promotion in a reasonable time about such changes.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Russia. You irrevocably agree that the courts of Moscow shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion
19. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and other marketing materials or collateral produced in relation to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.